2009年9月26日星期六

Time to let go...let go..


I know a pretty girl like me should not use vulgar words..
but, pls understand my feeling..

Everyday, I keep waiting and waiting..
I even hope there will be miracle
but
look at my disappointment level

Haiz...
there is no miracle in this world..

I keep asking
why?why?why?
why so slow?
why?
U know how slow it is?
see....

do u ever get slower than mine?

I think its time for me to let go..
I should shout loudly!!



So that


can hear me....

Yellow Man, do u hear me???



by the way, i wrote this in the morning but only get to post at night..
Frustrated~!! #$%^&#$%^&
I have enough for that. VOTE me please~!!


Thank you for voting.





3 条评论:

  1. although screamyx sucks, it's still the best in m'sia :) none of wireless broadband in m'sia can be trusted

    回复删除
  2. Thank you, Jimmy..

    By the way, i m not using screamyx..

    回复删除